Thrive, Grow, Educate
We are currently looking for highly motivated and energetic individuals to join our team here in Minnesota’s 49th Senate District. Interns will assist senior campaign staff with research, voter engagement, operations, data collection, and fundraising projects, depending on individual interests and the campaign’s needs. Interns are expected to work 16 to 30 hours a week, the exact hours of each week could vary depending on workloads and availability.
Internship positions are unpaid positions, but they are fantastic opportunities to learn from professional campaign staff and consultants. You will get to be part of all aspects of a political campaign, from contacting voters, organizing events, to data entry and digital marketing. Ideal interns will be self-starters, quick learners, team players, and hard workers.
If you are interested to join our team, please send an e-mail with a short cover letter with your resume to [email protected]
We are looking for motivated individuals with these qualifications:
• Self-starter, action-oriented, with emphasis on actions and results
• Great interpersonal communication skills
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to initiate and manage multiple projects
• Great problem solving skills and attention to details
• Great team player with good work ethical standards
• Experiences in Project Management, Event Marketing or Communication roles preferred.
Julie is counting on your support to win this Nov!